Operations Support Lead
Wixom, MI | Farmington Hills, MI
KSI is seeking a motivated, service-oriented logistics professional to join our team. As an Operations Support Lead, you will help coordinate shipping, receiving, delivery routing, customer pickups and general operations support. We are a team-oriented company where exceeding our customers’ expectations is our number one goal. We focus on treating our customers and our employees with respect and professionalism.
A leader in the kitchen and bath industry for over 50 years, KSI Kitchen & Bath is a growing, family-owned company. We put people at the heart of everything we do and have cultivated a team of the very best. In addition to serving our customers, KSI strives to build a welcoming and inclusive workplace. We are dedicated to making KSI a great place to work and we want YOU!
Why join KSI?
- Competitive Pay
- Great benefit package including PTO, Medical, Dental, 401(k) and more
- Family-owned rapidly growing company with a people focused culture
- Career development and advancement opportunities
What Will I Do?
- Review inbound and outbound delivery paperwork for accuracy and final processing
- Prepare daily Merillat Classic and Basics order transmission file
- Receive inventory and prepare UPS shipments
- Contact customers with delivery time frames
- Resolve email and phone inquiries from customers, designers, and support personnel
- Coordinate customer pick-ups with designers and support personnel
- Track daily deliveries and prepare reports
- Become proficient at all operations office processes
- Act as a team lead, assisting the Operations Director where necessary
- Act as back up for delivery routing
- All other duties as assigned by the manager
What Does It Take?
- 3 years office experience
- 1-3 years leadership experience
- Detail oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- WMS and routing software a plus