Be your best with the best – Be part of team KSI!
We are always looking for talented designers and outside sales associates to join our team. If you are a positive, motivated professional with excellent communication, organization and problem-solving skills then consider building your career at KSI.
Serving our builder and retail clients for more than 50 years, KSI is an industry leader in kitchen, bath and home design. We are a team-oriented company where exceeding our client’s expectations is our number one goal. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, including a 401K plan as well as on-going professional development.
Apply today if you are looking to:
- showcase your passion to make lives better through design
- collaborate with creative, customer-oriented individuals
- work with an employer committed to your success and professional development
- be part of an organization that celebrates and rewards your accomplishments
- receive the feedback you deserve in your career
- have a good work/life balance
Please let us know If you’re interested in a career with KSI! Email your resume and portfolio to Tony Achatz at: email@example.com
Here are some of the job roles for which we may be currently hiring.
Director of Design CenterSUBMIT RESUME
This position is located at our Design Center in Byron Center, MI. Responsible for direct oversight, management, and development of the Byron Center design center employees. Develop business plans for sales growth and the overall profitability of assigned location with potential for additional locations as opportunities arise. Responsibilities include:
- Develop, lead, and execute the business plan for the design center to achieve budgeted sales volume at specified price attainment and profit margins, develop growth plans to maintain/increase growth and market share.
- Drive a high-performance culture through effective coaching and team development that requires accountability and opportunity ownership.
- Motivate and maintain a positive team environment through coaching, developing, and influence; inspire employees to perform their best.
- Effectively monitor and provide strategy for performance improvement with CRM.
- Own and support leadership directives and decisions.
- Responsible for P&L management and adjusting as needed to ensure success on budget commitments.
- Assist the design team with prioritization of responsibilities and tasks.
Outside Sales RepresentativeSUBMIT RESUME
Responsible for delivering profitable business growth through new client attainment related to Starlite Kitchens portfolio of home interior products. Exceptional ability to network and develop strong relationships with residential builders, contractors, architects, designers, and general contractors will be a key to success in this role. Responsibilities include:
Achieve assigned sales goals at defined profit targets.
- Generate own leads and develop a sales opportunity pipeline.
- Document and actively manage qualified leads/opportunities
- Plan and organize a sales strategy with targeted clients.
- Follow up with leads aggressively and within given timelines.
- Solicit feedback on products and services from key clients.
- Report out on progress and pipeline as required.
- Effectively and consistently use consultative selling skills.
- Provide exceptional customer service and follow-up.
This is a sales and design position located in one of our design centers. KSI Designers follow our Bringing Design Home process to create spaces in the home their clients will love for life. Designers must have excellent consultative sales and listening skills, be able to uncover and assess client’s needs, and develop and present compelling design recommendations. As with every KSI employee, designers must be committed to providing outstanding customer service to clients, contractors and suppliers. Prior design experience and effective oral and written communication skills are required. Design degrees and/or credentials along with experience using 2020 Design software are preferred.
Design CoordinatorSUBMIT RESUME
This is a sales and design support position located in one of our design centers. KSI design coordinators are responsible for greeting and assisting customers in the design center and directing them to a designer. Design coordinators support and provide assistance to the Designer throughout the sales and design processes. Responsibilities include, telephone customer service, processing sales paperwork, ordering replacement parts, assisting walk-in clients, managing inventory of samples and marketing literature and other administrative tasks. This is a great entry-level position for those without design experience who are interested in becoming a designer.
Warehouse & Delivery Driver, CDLSUBMIT RESUME
This position is located at our Corporate Headquarters in Brighton, MI. KSI Delivery and Warehouse team members must be motivated and service oriented. Responsibilities for this position include: unloading / loading kitchen and bath cabinet delivery trucks, putting product away in the warehouse, pulling and loading product on KSI delivery trucks, and delivering product to our customers as a driver or driver assistant.
Candidates for this position would be required to have:
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- A chauffer’s license
- Excellent customer service skills and communications skills
- Neat, professional appearance
This position requires repetitive heavy lifting. The candidate would also be required to pass a medical exam and drug screen. We offer competitive wages, an incentive program, benefit package and 401(k) plan. We are a team oriented company where exceeding our customer’s expectations is our number one goal.