Southeast MI | West MI
While we have specific needs for Designers at the above locations, we are always looking for talented Designers across all of the markets we serve. Reach out to us if this role sounds right for you!
Are you looking for an opportunity to do what you love while improving the way people live? We are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic, and team-oriented kitchen designer to join our family. The ideal candidate has a great attitude and works hard to build relationships with their coworkers, clients, and customers.
A leader in the kitchen and bath industry for over 50 years, KSI Kitchen & Bath is a growing, family-owned company. We put people at the heart of everything we do and have cultivated a team of the very best. In addition to serving our customers, KSI strives to build a welcoming and inclusive workplace. We are dedicated to making KSI a great place to work and we want YOU!
Why join KSI?
- Showcase your passion to make lives better through design
- Collaborate with creative, customer-oriented individuals
- Work with an employer committed to your success and professional development through trade association membership (ASID, HBA), networking events, educational opportunities, industry certifications, professional photography and award submissions for exceptional projects
- Work with Design Coordinators on hand to assist with admin tasks, Designers have more time to meet with clients and create
- Competitive pay
- Minimal travel and home daily
- Employee discount
- Great benefits package including PTO, Medical, Dental, 401(k), and more
- Family-owned, rapidly growing company with a people-focused culture
What Will I Do?
- Act with a customer-centric focus
- Provide creative design concepts and present ideas in a compelling way
- Educate clients on our products and partner with them to provide the best solution
- Drive improvement, seeking out solutions to provide an exceptional experience for customers, suppliers, and team members alike
- Share information, proposals, and quotes to help the client make an informed decision
- Participate in the installation process, keeping connected with the customer, contractor, and installer to ensure the project runs smoothly
- Seek out new business and create connections through prospecting, lead follow-up, referrals, and networking opportunities
- Perform other related duties as assigned
What Will You Need?
- Prior kitchen and bath remodeling experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Drive and desire to learn
- Positive and friendly attitude
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment
- Proficient computer skills including 2020 and Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and quality