Farmington Hills, MI | Byron Center, MI
KSI is seeking a motivated, service-oriented self-starter to join our team as a Delivery Driver. As a delivery driver for KSI, you will build relationships with our customers and serve as a representative of our company. We are a team-oriented company where exceeding our customers’ expectations is our number one goal. We focus on treating our customers and our employees with respect and professionalism.
- Home Daily
- Full Time
- Do not need CDL
- Great Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- Demonstrates stamina and agility with ability to life upwards of 100lbs
- Enjoys the freedom of working outside the confines of an office
- Appreciates being empowered to solve problems using your own discretion and making things right for the customer
- Possesses a strong attention to detail and effectively communicates with customers and team members alike
- Appreciates and works well with fellow team members
- Assisting in unloading incoming kitchen and bath product
- Keeping the warehouse clean
- Assisting with delivering product to various job sites on a pre-determined route
- Assisting in the loading process for the subsequent days’ deliveries
- Providing exceptional customer service
Delivering cabinetry requires a great deal of stamina. To successfully perform this role, you must be able to drive a 26-foot box truck and carry heavy items (100lbs +) with the assistance of a fellow team member and/or proper lifting equipment. A pre-employment physical will be conducted along with a Department of Transportation (DOT) drug screen and safe driving record.
What We Offer
- Top rate Hourly pay + overtime when available.
- A comprehensive benefit package, including PTO, Medical, Dental, 401(k) and more!
- No nights, weekends, or holidays
- Throughout their career, our delivery drivers enjoy the ability to explore additional opportunities to grow in their roles, consider other roles within the company and support our communities.