KSI Careers: Service Technician
Don’t just complete handyman / service work – solve problems with a team and provide the finishing touches for spaces in the home that people will love! If you are a motivated, customer-centric problem solver with a desire to:
- Collaborate with like-minded individuals
- Play a key role in our client satisfaction experience
- Maintain solid work/life balance
- Work with an employer who is committed to your success and celebrates your accomplishments
Then consider KSI! Celebrating our 50-year anniversary, KSI is an industry leader in kitchen, bath and home design. We are a team-oriented company where exceeding our customer’s expectations is our number one goal. KSI is seeking a motivated, customer-centric problem solver to join our team as a full-time Service Technician.
- Operate personal vehicle or company vehicle (as available) to complete after point-of-sale service requests. This may include but is not limited to:
- Replacing cabinet doors and drawers
- Touching up finishes
- Adjusting hinges
- Other service as requested
- Visit job sites to evaluate concerns and work with clients and team members to determine a course of action for resolution.
- Inspect replacement parts for accuracy prior to service.
- Update KSI’s customer-relationship-management site to effectively track service requests, document next steps and notify team members.
- Pull doors, drawers and other miscellaneous products for service.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Communicate effectively with customers, suppliers and team members.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by Installation & Service Manager.
The candidate would be required to pass a medical exam and drug screen.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:SUBMIT RESUME
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Reliable transportation
- Chauffeur’s license
- Minimum 1 year driving experience
- Excellent interpersonal communication, organizational and problem resolution skills
- Willingness to learn about cabinetry lines, manufacturers, wood species & finishes
- A customer/client focus
- Basic computer skills
- Previous basic carpentry skills
- Ability to safely and repetitively lift up to 100lbs
- Neat professional appearance
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) + match
- Flexible spending account
- Employee discount